- Strengthen the management capabilities of Social Economy enterprises and their production processes by means of skilling and training programmes for entrepreneurs.
- Contribute to the establishment of legal frameworks that acknowledge and foster the creation and management of Social Economy enterprises and organisations.
- Increase access of Social Economyenterprises and organisations to financial resources.
- Improve support and advice services for Social Economy enterprises.
- Contribute to the coordination of the Public Departments in charge of promoting Social Economy and itsenterprises to generate policies that foster this other form of entrepreneurship.
Monday, April 4, 2016
Main priorities of the ESMED NETWORK, the voice of the Mediterranean social economy
Increasing Social Economy’s participation and involvement in Euro-Mediterranean programmes and projects is the main priority of the ESMED Network, with the aim to: